Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a university degree.
HSF SCHOLAR BENEFITS
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSFâ€™s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship, depending on available funds.
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants.
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training.
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners.
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities.
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students.
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Masters, PhD
Age minimum or maximum:*
Open to international students:
Required to demonstrate financial need:
Open to All Disciplines
If yes, what is the minimum?
Demographic Information (preferred or required):
Date application is available:
USC endorsement required:
Hispanic Scholarship Fund