IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the Postdocs, while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified on the website.
- Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location
- Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
- Appointments for 2 years, and option to extend for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000
- Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000
PhD, Post Doctorate
Age minimum or maximum:*
Open to international students:
Required to demonstrate financial need:
Engineering, Life Sciences/ Health Sciences, Physical Sciences
Demographic Information (preferred or required):
Date application is available:
USC endorsement required: